Jager Bombs & other drink mixtures

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Just suddenly realised I have a case of Red Bull and a bottle of Jagermeister, so I decided to make a Jager Bomb. If you love either, give it a try. The two complement each other well, and leaves a pleasing after-taste.

Anyway, to the point, share your favourite mixtures here. Doesn't have to be alcoholic.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
The party I was at (my sister's at our house) had

a) Rum (Captain Morgan) and Dr. Pepper
b) And some vodka and fruit juice mixtures

Psyco

Food Whore
I've found rum (Captian Morgan, atleast) mixes better with juice than with soda. Mixing it was Dr Pepper was the best combo i've found, soda wise (Pepsi is a BAD IDEA). My friend had some pineapple orange juice, and it was pretty smooth going down.

Vodka mixes really well with just about anything as well, as long as it isn't watermelon flavored vodka. That won't mix with anything.

Also, don' mix gin with soda, doesn't taste too good.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I have to say White Russian, I love the milky after taste I get when I take a sip, plus the alcohol makes the drink come alive. Very classy and only fits certain occasions.

~Shwa

Sephy

Forum Drifter
My top 3 are:

Screwdrivers. I use Absolut Mandarin vodka and Simply Orange pulp free orange juice. Usually as half and half mixture. I like to feel the burn.

Jager Bombs. Don't do these nearly as much as I used to but they are quite good.

Rum and Coke. I use Captain Morgan Private Stock. Mixture is usually around 1/4 rum and 3/4 Coke.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Rum and Coke. I use Captain Morgan Private Stock. Mixture is usually around 1/4 rum and 3/4 Coke.
I dunno, mixing the Captain with coke doesn't taste as awesome as mixing it with the original Jim Bean or Jack Daniels, they just have that certain.....I don't know what to make the drink extra strong and enjoyable.

~Shwa

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I dunno, mixing the Captain with coke doesn't taste as awesome as mixing it with the original Jim Bean or Jack Daniels, they just have that certain.....I don't know what to make the drink extra strong and enjoyable.

~Shwa
Oh I like Jack and Cokes too. I drink those when I wanna get wasted. You know those nights. The Captain and Coke is a great casual drink though.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Here's a non alcoholic mixture I use:

-Get a tall and thin glass and fill it mostly with ice.
-Add 2/3s tangerine juice to 1/3s cranberry-raspberry juice
-Add a small amount (maybe a thimbleful) of pomegranate juice

The dark red pomegranate juice will flow down through the orange juice, giving it a cool fractal/lava lamp look. It's pretty tangy, and pomegranate juice is strong stuff so it's got some kick for non-alcoholic stuff.

I call it a "Crimson Sunset," invented it myself.

You can substitute orange juice for tangerine juice and cranberry juice for cranberry raspberry. Pomegranate juice is sold as POM in plastic bottles at the supermarket.