Jaden vs. Yugi

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by Turbo, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

This should be interesting. Based on there decks, playing ability, and real world rulings of the cards in their decks that have been made; Who would win if Jaden dueled Yugi?

2. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

ok eliminating the god cards and BLS-eotb I would have to say Jaden because of the fact that sometimes Yugi relies on the power of the god cards but Jaden has no real banned cards that he relies on plus in the earlier anime yugi won a lot of his duels with made up card effects and I have only seen one time where jaden used a card effect wrong

3. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

there were also tons of times yugi play normal magic cards like they were quickplays.

4. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

Personally, I think Yugi had the better deck, but they never really got all of the cards and rulings right in the original series. I still feel that he was the better duelist regardless of the rulings conflicts. I really wish they had made Card of Sanctity as it was in the show. The card game really ruined a lot of the best cards in the original show. Not that I'm saying that they had to be as powerful as the cards in the show, such as how Crush Card had a limited effect of removing opponents monsters from the field, hand and as they were drawn from the deck vs take out all monsters with an attack greater than 1500 from the field, your hand and deck. The first show had much cooler cards. That, to me is the difference. I personally hate the way the Vehicroids are drawn. They look so gay.

5. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Why must you eliminate the SOldier. It was a fair and ligal card.

Yugi hands down. He owns with gadets.

6. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

It is banned so the only strong monsters Yugi posseses are DMG DM and DMOC

7. lavoidgaskins

That matters not. Those are cards that are in his deck. I mean Jaden plays Mirage Of Nihgtmare, Pot Of Greed, and Monster Reborn so why can't Yugi at least use the Soldier?

8. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

Besides, as I understand it, Yugi's version of the Soldier is equivilent to our ritual monster Black Luster Soldier.

I still feel that if you take out all of the cards from Yugi's deck that are banned, he will still have a stronger deck than Jaden and is a more skilled duelist. Jaden doesn't stand a chance even in a fair fight.

9. lavoidgaskins

While I think Yugi is better I wouldn't say Jaden doesn't stand a chance. He did beat yugi's deck when that guy was using it.

10. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

but it wasn't yugi....not every player can be given a winning deck and guarantee a win.