• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Jade Helm Military Exercises

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nearly half of voters fear the U.S. government could use military training exercises like the upcoming operation known as Jade Helm 15 to impose greater federal control over states, says a new Rasmussen poll.
Rasumussen Poll Supports Fears Over Jade Helm Military Exercises

I think there are a lot of fears over this for nothing. I think these are just military exercises to improve the function of our military. I think some in politics used this to stoke people's fears to further their own agenda. Thankfully Greg Abbott came to his senses about it.

One thing is funny while they say almost half of voters have some fear over Jade Helm, two thirds of voters support military exercises on US soil. So which is it? Where and who did Rasumussen poll?

Thoughts?

Stego

Registered Member
My favorite part of this is all the people wearing the "Miss me yet?" G.W. Bush shirts...you know...the real pioneers of government surveillance and unlawful, unconstitutional detainment. The government already has taken over your town. They don't need Apache choppers and hummers to do that. It's the same folks who think they're going to defend themselves against the government shock troops with their stockpiles of AK47s and surplus gas masks. Don't get me wrong either--I don't much trust my government, but i doubt this is the way they will demonstrate control over us.

Real government oppression is nuanced, quiet, and subtle. This just happens to be a great optical opportunity for some presidency hopefuls to get some angry American votes. Anyway, Obama could easily be called "The Drone President," so don't expect to see it coming if you think you have it coming. XD I do think it is a good thing that people are thinking about government in their lives, I just think they need a little more education on it first.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea the government has taken over, spied on, losing our civil rights, have been for over a decade, but its not the military doing it. Funny the politicians looking for votes don't want to howl as loudly over that. Heck some are howling because a judge ruled against all these phone calls being collected and stored.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Well yeah there is a lot of government control in the US but still not as much as there is in a lot of other countries. I mean at least people arent executed by flame thrower like in North Korea right? Also Ive never been stopped or shot by the police - even when I had stuff that looked like real weapons - so I think thats all trumped up a lot by the media too. Yeah it happens sometimes but I think its only exceptional cases and I dont think it happens every day.

But the media has even more power than the government because it decides what a lot of people believe. For example how many people knew that Rasumussen has only been polling since 2003 or that they are conservative leaning and some of their polls have been under fire?

Anyway whats scary is theres so many people that believe almost anything the media tells them - even that the military would attack American cities and civilians. Well that wouldnt be me.

Rapier

V.I.P.
We don't need flame throwers to be oppressive. We have 100.000+ murderers to contend with.

Any thoughts on what the name of the military exercise signifies?

The MSM has been essentially ignoring Jade Helm. The reporting has been quizzical reports from the citizens posting troop, FEMA and military equipment movement sightings on the internet.

Rapier

V.I.P.
http://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf

Arvin Goney via UCVN - Uncensored Views & News
2 hrs
Please read the following:

Mr. Hodges,

We are training for Jade Helm. We re also training to remove “undesirables” from their homes and place the in the type of white vans that you write about and then transport them to waiting helicopters where these so-called “high value targets” are placed in restraints in an unmarked helicopter. I am serving with the _____.

I am getting to the point where I am questioning how far I am willing to go along with this. If I had not read some of your articles, I might not know exactly what we are going to be told to do. Even if I had not read your articles, I would know what we are doing is wrong. American citizens deserve due process instead of being kidnapped in the middle of the night. In our removal drills, the subversive actors are screaming- I am an American citizen and you cannot do this to me-. By the way sir, you are correct in that family members are going to be separated during these raids.

Under no circumstances can you use my name, rank or unit. When trouble begins, I will not obey these illegal orders. I am praying that this is only a drill that will go no further. My gut tells me something else. Please Mr. Hodges keep telling the public. Most of the people that I serve with will go along with this. In the drills they act with great enthusiasm in detaining people. I am frightened beyond belief.

Name withheld by request.

Advanced Preparations for Jade Helm Led FEMA Camp Roundups Are In the Final Stages | Police State

When your children see this in the coming months, what will you tell them? Jade Helm has faded somewhat into the background. However, there are events which...
beforeitsnews.com

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
They have been having these exercises for 15 years and they haven't rounded anyone up yet and put them in camps.