Movies Jackie Chan and Jet Li

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I was at IMDBand saw that Jackie Chan is going to be in a movie with Jet Li. According to the brief summary, it sounds like Jackie Chan and some other people are going to free Jet Li who is imprisoned. Should be a great movie.

The Forbidden Kingdom (2008)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
A discovery made by a kung fu obsessed American teen sends him on an adventure to China, where he joins up with a band of martial arts warriors in order to free the imprisoned Monkey King.
Not sure how Jackie Chan is going to play a teen... They might have to have multiple actors for that part. ;)

Gwiz

Registered Member
I agree with Andew. I believe Jackir Chan is around 50 and he's in great shape but doesn't look like a teen and cant possibly play that role. Do you know the name of the movie? Jet Li is one of my favorite actors but lately he's been getting unusual such as playing an animal in one of his recent films.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I'm sure Jackie Chan would love to be a teenager again. :D My theory is that a teenager is going to join Jackie Chan and team up with him or something.

The movie is called the Forbidden Kingdom

I heard that Xin and a couple other guys from the EMC Monkeys were scouted for this movie. Could just be a rumor though.