• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Jackie Chan and Jet Li

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
A discovery made by a kung fu obsessed American teen sends him on an adventure to China, where he joins up with a band of martial arts warriors in order to free the imprisoned Monkey King.
Not sure how Jackie Chan is going to play a teen... They might have to have multiple actors for that part. ;)

Gwiz

Registered Member
I agree with Andew. I believe Jackir Chan is around 50 and he's in great shape but doesn't look like a teen and cant possibly play that role. Do you know the name of the movie? Jet Li is one of my favorite actors but lately he's been getting unusual such as playing an animal in one of his recent films.

Freedom

I heard that Xin and a couple other guys from the EMC Monkeys were scouted for this movie. Could just be a rumor though.