• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Jackass

butty92

Registered Member
Watched it last night. Absolutely hilarious 10/10

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
If it was Jackass 3D, then I have to say that I laughed almost too much at that film--not for it's senselessness, but rather for it's "aesthetic hilarity." J-3D premiered at the Museum for Modern Art, and for good reason. Think about it...hehe.

BigBob

Registered Member
I thought 3D was the best one yet. It was also good to see Steve-O cleaned up and he seemed to have had a lot more fun then normal.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I thought 3D was the best one yet. It was also good to see Steve-O cleaned up and he seemed to have had a lot more fun then normal.
He also looked a lot more apprehensive about most of his stunts... which made me actually feel bad for him.

All of the Jackass movies were fantastic, but Jackass 1 takes the cake!

Dabs

Registered Member
I too like all the Jackass movies, make me laugh and wonder how anyone can be so damn crazy!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It's one of the worst movies for me. I've only seen the first and it was a torture, I don't even understand how I lasted that long. It's just not my cup of tea. It's probably not that horrible if lots of people watch it to the point of them making so many sequels after.

Salochin

Registered Member
I found all 3 Jackasses (for the most part) hilarious but there were times that made seriously made me cringe. Some of the stuff they do you could not pay me enough money.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pugz Movies & TV 21
T Bathroom Wall 8
Dabs Movies & TV 5
Millz Movies & TV 11
Bliss Bathroom Wall 9