• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Jackass Or Unstoppable??

Dabs

Registered Member
Maybe I'll flip a coin, but this evening I have decided I am going to the movie theater, yes alone, and it's a toss up between watching Unstoppable and Jackass 3D.
I love all the Jackass shows, but 3D kind of hurts my eyes ~LoL~
So, maybe I'll decide when I get there :)

Konshentz

Konshentz
This is a no-brainer for me, Unstoppable without a seconds hesitation. Jackass has been retarded since day one. How they're still finding ways to beat money out of that dead horse is actually remarkable.

Dabs

Registered Member
Well....I didn't see neither.
I went shopping..and then, just didn't feel like sitting thru a movie....been a bummed day.
But I will like to see Unstoppable some day~

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I tried watching Jackass 3D. I got about 2/3 of the way through and I could go on anymore. There weren't enough honestly funny stunts to compensate for the disgusting and lame ones.

Dabs

Registered Member
I tried watching Jackass 3D. I got about 2/3 of the way through and I could go on anymore. There weren't enough honestly funny stunts to compensate for the disgusting and lame ones.

That's because they performed them all when Jackass first came out *haha*
Johnny Knoxville has nothing left, and poor Steve..he was the one who always did the stunts that involved his nuts~

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I saw Jackass 3D two times! It's simply awesome :D Might see it the third time next week, shit like this amuse me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pugz Movies & TV 21
B Movies & TV 11
T Bathroom Wall 8
Millz Movies & TV 11
Bliss Bathroom Wall 9