Movies Jackass 3rd Movie

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Nightsurfer, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I didn't even know there was a 3rd movie till I saw it last night.
    I think they were trying too hard to be funny in this one.
    They used alot of the clips that they couldn't show on MTV. It just wasn't as funny as the first two.
    I think the jackass thing has run it's course, it has even spawned spin off shows like Wild Boys and Bam Margera's Viva La Bam (which is better).

So have you seen the third movie or even knew there was a third movie? If so what do you think about it?

2. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

didn't know there was a third and truthfully didn't think it needed a 3rd. the second was funny, but as you said its run its course already

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think they were all horrible. I never saw the appeal of the movies. If I wanted to watch a bunch of failed abortions do stupid shit, I'd watch the WWE . . which I do and enjoy immensely.

In all seriousness though, I just never got the appeal of these movies and I'm quite content not finishing the trilogy.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I didn't know there was a third. It can't have been that great if it wasn't advertised or shown at the cinema. I watched the first and second and enjoyed parts but found a lot of parts too sick. It makes me feel uneasy watching sometimes.
    I probably won't ever see the third one unless it's shown on the telly sometime.

5. Lemonv1

Lemonv1 Registered Member

I'd heard they were making a third one, but I'd seen nothing official about it.
    Is it even out in the UK yet? If it isn't that would explain why.

I liked the first two, so when it comes out here I'll go see it.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I went to IMDB.com and there's no mention of a 3rd Jackass movie unless it was done soley over their internet website or something like that.

They show Jackass, Jackass 2 and Jackass 2.5 but that's about it.

7. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Who'd want to watch immature men trying to fry their balls with electrcity?

Hopefully it will be last of the line

8. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Obviously me and Night.

And all it was was stuff from the show thrown into a movie it seemed because the one I seen still bleeped words out.