Movies jackass 2

R

R.Lewis_52

I love jackass the movie i almost sh*t myself when i saw the talier of the second one on T.V. the other day.

Do you all think that the sequel will be better then the orginal.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Sequals are rarely better than the original. Im just happy all of them healed up from the first Jackass.

I think it will at least be on par with the original. Most sequels suffer due to lack of a good storyline or repetiveness. Jackass can't really fall to those two problems. As long as they can keep thinking up stupid crap, it will be loved by the people that loved the first one. It's main obstacle to overcome is that Jackass has been gone for a while. It may not be able to garner the same attention.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Most of the stuff seemed new and original, but it lost points for the guy just dancing around in the thong again. Enough with that shit. It's been done in their first one and their show.

It was almost funny the first time I saw it and it's not funny now.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
It's sort of odd that they didn't release this in the summer. Given how people don't have time to kill around now, I think it'll bomb.

Kaz

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
It looked to me like Bam Margera was involved with this one when I was watching the trailer. I'll bet this one's better than the first one was.

Hoosier.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Jackass - 2

I took my oldest son to see it last night. The Jackass boys are crazier than ever! I laughed my ass off from start to finish last night. It's not for the feint of heart, but if you've got the balls it's a must see.

Hoosier.

F

Forbidden

I just saw it as well. Some of the stuff made me crack up with laughter, some of it was really disturbing... but overall it's probably one of the funniest movies I've seen. It's a must see for anyone who likes Jackass.