Jack Swagger?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

So after a few weeks/months of him being the champion, I was wondering if you guys still see a lot of potential in him?

I think that the match between Cena and Swagger last Monday helped him put him over, even though Swagger lost. Cena sold every move to perfection, and he didnt make Swagger look like the inferior wrestler, he made him look like an equal.

Thoughts?

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

That's the kind of stuff John Cena doesn't get credit for by his critics. That was a very good match by BOTH guys.

I know Swagger didn't appear on Wrestlemania but the kid is still young and has alot to learn still. I think the skys the limit for him.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I heard rumours that the reason why he didn't appear at Wrestlemania 25 is because Vince as been disapointed in him in the ring in recent weeks. He didn't think that Swagger could handle a show like Wrestlemania.

I think with Monday's match, Vince might change his mind very quickly.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah he didn't like his No Way Out match with Finlay. I thought it was a pretty boring match myself. If he doesn't trust him on the biggest stage that's fine with me...I'm not sure I would have either.