Jack Swagger, new ECW Champion

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Beat Matt Hardy in the middle of the ring last night on ECW to win the belt. Now, hopefully, we faces Tommy Dreamer at Wrestlemania.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm surprised that Matt Hardy lost it to be honest with you I expected him to have a much bigger run then he did. But with that being said I am glad that Swagger won since he's a good wrestler and he'll perform well in Championship matches.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Hardy's been appearing on the other shows a lot lately so they're probably setting him for a feud with someone, he'll probably be a part of this jeff's attacker storyline...

4. Millz

Yeah I think it was about time he moved away from that belt anyways and let the young kid have a run with it. I'm sure he'll get a rematch and hopefully he loseos again.

im still holding out hope that this angers Matt and he gets even more jealous of jeff

5. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

I watched it and was pretty surprised Matt lost.
    All and all though it was a pretty good match, I enjoyed it.

6. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I hope Matt Hardy is not behind the attacks torwards Jeff. Yes it will create a great story and a great series of matches, but I am hoping that Christian is behind this whole mess.

7. Millz

One of my dream match for WM25 is Jeff Hardy (face) vs Matt Hardy (heel). If Christian is behind the attacks that's perfectly fine with me as long as Matt turns in some other fashion.