Movies Jack Is Back!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Or rather, he's coming back!

Johnny Depp is going to star once again as Captain Jack Sparrow in POTC 4! Yay!

But he will also be staring in two other movies, Tonto in the Lone Ranger (rumored to star George Clooney as the Lone Ranger) and the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland.

Pirates 4 is still in the early stages of development and no one is sure if Keira or Orlando will be joining Depp (I hope not!)

Captain Jack is back! - Yahoo! Movies UK

This is the source but i pretty much covered most of it!

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
A cycle vs a trilogy? Unless the story is as epic as the first three, a fourth is just milking a dry cow. Even At World's End left me depressed for having some typical and cornish comedy. I don't expect much of the fourt. Any details of the story of the movie?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
At World's End had a cop out ending if you ask me. A 4th could be good though. Especially if they just follow Jack and forget the other characters (Will and Elizabeth are not needed at all).

I was half hoping this would be Simple Jack 2. Time will tell whether it's a good idea for the integrity of the franchise but Disney have made billions from it and I imagine such sums of money are difficult to walk away from. I've enjoyed the films though so I'll look forward to it, even if it's not due for release until 2011.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
They could introduce newer and better characters than Will and Elizabeth! Good films like this make me wish that i could act XD

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
I thought At World's End was a pretty good movie. I try to forget the parts with Will and Elizabeth in them, and hey, they pretty much wrote Will out of the story at the end of the movie, so keep your fingers crossed!

I read the title thinking you were talking about 24.

At World's End was actually good but it was confusing at some points and I was upset that Chun Yow Fat didn't get that much airtime.

DLFerguson

Registered Member
At World's End had a cop out ending if you ask me. A 4th could be good though. Especially if they just follow Jack and forget the other characters (Will and Elizabeth are not needed at all).
I take reports like this with a big grain of salt until I've seen it corroborated by a couple of other reputable sources.

I agree with you about Will and Elizabeth. Their story was brought to a satisfactory conclusion and they don't have to be brought back. In fact, if they really are going to do a 4th there should be an entirely new supporting cast for Jack.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I actually thought this was about Jack Black lol

A 4th POTC would be okay with me. I don't see how Will could come back as a main character unless they brought the entire ship back for something though.