• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB Jack Clark "Pujols is a juicer"

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Says that a trainer who worked with Pujols told him so. Trainer vehemently denies it.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/95532 ... -took-peds

Clark is wannabe radio shouter. Not surprised he rattling the cage, wouldn't be surprised if he's the truth, either.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Is calling out current players for steroid use on nothing more than hearsay a blind speculation. At least he’s found a way to get his name back in the news, nobody has even thought about him since he declared bankruptcy while still playing in MLB.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Hopefully one of these players do not fear the courts, public eye and dragging themselves through the process and sue his ass for defamation of character. I know if it were I, and I was clean, I would be drawing up the paperwork before he finished my last name. If some "shock-jock" wants to make a name for himself by running false stories with false accusations, I would make a name for him.