• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

J.K Rowling Presents Pottermore

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I can't contain my excitement with this one. Jo Rowlings new project is a website called 'Pottermore' with an official announcement being launched in 6 days. There is such an air of mystery around it so far and no one is quite sure what it is.

The youtube countdown to the announcement: YouTube - ‫????? JKRowlingAnnounces‬‎

The official website: Pottermore: Coming Soon

All we know so far is from the fan site 'Leaky Cauldron' who got to have a sneak peak at Pottermore. They obviously can't tell us what it is but they said this:

The Leaky Cauldron has been given an advance preview of Pottermore and they says it’s “one of the most amazing, engaging and breathtaking additions to this fandom imaginable. Even though this is not a new book… it is something equally exciting”.