• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV I've marathoned Friends series

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anyone here has seen the entire season of ER? I've only seen a few episodes(with George Clooney) and I thought it was great. I just stopped watching it for some reason, or I always missed it due to being at work or school. I'm thinking of maybe buying the first few seasons on DVD and see if I can really get in to the show.

Thoughts?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Friends is easily my all time favourite TV show. I absolutely adore everyone on it. Call me lame, but I was absolutely heartbroken when Chandler mover out. :[ I was so sad that he and Joey wouldn't be living together anymore. They'd been through so much, and I'd been there with them through it all...it felt like a real blow lol.

I could get so involved with them all so easily. :[

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Anyone here has seen the entire season of ER? I've only seen a few episodes(with George Clooney) and I thought it was great. I just stopped watching it for some reason, or I always missed it due to being at work or school. I'm thinking of maybe buying the first few seasons on DVD and see if I can really get in to the show.

Thoughts?
It's is a great series own. I only have the 1st season and trying to get the rest. The show I remember the most was when they taped ER live, that was one of my favorite episodes.

Daemonic

Registered Member
lol, I did that with buffy and I even went out and bought the entire charmed series, it even came in their Book of shadows! I have almost watched that a few times....

Yeah, friends is good though.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Scrubs is class too, how far in are you? the quality dips in the last few seasons with the exception of the very last that seems to take it back to it's roots. I'd recommend you watch the first few seasons of Nip/Tuck too but I know how squeemish you are :lol: If you could get past that I also think you'd find the moral / ethical issues raised in Dexter to be really entertaining too.
Yeah, if I can get past those and watch without feeling hurt, haha...Dexter is on top of my list (just coz he is also in my fave tv series 6FU and liked his acting).

Six Feet Under is definitely the best to marathon. I've done it about ten times lol.
I've only discovered it in 2007. Since then, this is the third time I'm watching the entire series. I've already started Season 1.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
You definitely need to marathon Dexter. You know if both Tyler and I are recommending it to you, it has to be good.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Friends had it's moments, but I don't know if I could marathon it from start to finish. But who knows, won't know until I try it. Haha.