TV I've marathoned Friends series

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I know this series aired in a span of ten years between 1994 and 2004. I kept hearing about it but never really got to watch any episode. However, Spring this year I started watching it from the start and by end of Summer, I've watched all 10 seasons!!!

I think it's a fun series and I can imagine why people would miss it. The characters could be endearing. Although I think it has some consistency issues (storyline) and some episodes may have run out of new stories to show, all in all, I would consider it a good tv series.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It was definitely a good sitcom, and one that I could watch the reruns over on TV when they came on, over and over again. They never annoyed me. There are so few series that could do that for me.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I've never seen a single episode of Friends. Everyone I know has seen all 10 season. I dunno, it just never appealed to me. This might sound crazy but I think Two and a Half Men is a lot funnier than Friends. I've just seen bits and pieces of Friends, but never a full episode.

I've been doing marathons for a few days myself, now aswell. I just finished South Park a few days ago and I'm current on season 2 of Futurama.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It was definitely a good sitcom, and one that I could watch the reruns over on TV when they came on, over and over again. They never annoyed me. There are so few series that could do that for me.
True about the reruns. I enjoy watching them again and again.

I've never seen a single episode of Friends. Everyone I know has seen all 10 season. I dunno, it just never appealed to me. This might sound crazy but I think Two and a Half Men is a lot funnier than Friends. I've just seen bits and pieces of Friends, but never a full episode.

I've been doing marathons for a few days myself, now aswell. I just finished South Park a few days ago and I'm current on season 2 of Futurama.
I've seen a couple of episodes of Two and Half... (at the airplane, I think). I'm marathoning Scrubs right now. It's another old series I haven't gotten to watch and a couple of my close friends suggest it strongly for me haha.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I remember when they had Friends and Seinfeld airing on the same night. Friends aired at 7:30 CT and Seinfeld aired at 8:30 CT time I believe, and there were so many shows that tried to get the slot in between but it turned out to be epic failures, I guess being sandwiched between two greats show spells unsucessful. I was like 10 or 11 when Friends was airing, and I had the biggest crush on Jennifer Anitson (Rachel) during that time. Seinfeld was the superior show though.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Have you watched Frasier Ys? That's another really good sitcom that stood the test of time.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Friends was fantastic and I can still watch any episode to this day and laugh at it. They are always showing old episodes on the telly and I'll watch them from time to time.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Have you watched Frasier Ys? That's another really good sitcom that stood the test of time.
I haven't. I'll keep that in mind. Right now I'm just going through Scrubs while waiting for my current tv shows to restart this season.

I also intend to re-watch (3rd time) the entire Six Feet Under series.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've seen most of the episodes in the Series, it's definitely a funny Sitcom.

I've done this with many series, the ones I liked the most was Cheers and all in the Family.

I want to get into Scrubs as well, since I love those type of shows and I've only heard great things about it. I just need to give it a chance.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I haven't. I'll keep that in mind. Right now I'm just going through Scrubs while waiting for my current tv shows to restart this season.

I also intend to re-watch (3rd time) the entire Six Feet Under series.
Scrubs is class too, how far in are you? the quality dips in the last few seasons with the exception of the very last that seems to take it back to it's roots. I'd recommend you watch the first few seasons of Nip/Tuck too but I know how squeemish you are :lol: If you could get past that I also think you'd find the moral / ethical issues raised in Dexter to be really entertaining too.