I've got a quick question / signature text

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Under our, "Your GF" we can display signature pictures but I can't seem to find where I can write and post (just) signature text???:shifteyes: Unless of course you can only post signature text when you post up a signature pic? lol, I know it's gotta' be around here somewhere, I see signature text all around me.
IBundermynose:embarassed:

...Anyway, thank you in advance!:kiss:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
MYGF , scroll down, to the left column you must have 'settings and options' -> click on 'edit signature' and you should have a box to include text.
If you don't have that, maybe Hybrix can fix it for you. I remember I had the same problem.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
MYGF , scroll down, to the left column you must have 'settings and options' -> click on 'edit signature' and you should have a box to include text.
If you don't have that, maybe Hybrix can fix it for you. I remember I had the same problem.
Yeah. Nothing but an image criteria shows up for me too. I assumed you had to be a premium member or greater to be able to get text.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Okay, thanks everyone- I'll have another look once I reach my 50 posts mark. :)
------
Cool. I have 100 and still don't see it. >;(
Did you ask someone about it before? Maybe there's a technical problem with your setting or something???. . .or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about and I should just be quiet..

Last edited: