I've got a quick question / signature text

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by storm_ina_C_cup, Feb 16, 2010.

1. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

Under our, "Your GF" we can display signature pictures but I can't seem to find where I can write and post (just) signature text???:shifteyes: Unless of course you can only post signature text when you post up a signature pic? lol, I know it's gotta' be around here somewhere, I see signature text all around me.
    IBundermynose:embarassed:

...Anyway, thank you in advance!:kiss:

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

MYGF , scroll down, to the left column you must have 'settings and options' -> click on 'edit signature' and you should have a box to include text.
    If you don't have that, maybe Hybrix can fix it for you. I remember I had the same problem.

3. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

You need to reach a certain number of posts. 50 posts.

4. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

Yeah. Nothing but an image criteria shows up for me too. I assumed you had to be a premium member or greater to be able to get text.

5. Smelnick

Like is said, once you get to 50 posts, you should be able to add text to your signature.

6. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

Cool. I have 100 and still don't see it. >;(

7. storm_ina_C_cup

Okay, thanks everyone- I'll have another look once I reach my 50 posts mark. :)
    ------
    Did you ask someone about it before? Maybe there's a technical problem with your setting or something???. . .or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about and I should just be quiet..

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  8. Smelnick

I always thought it was 50, but I could be wrong. As far as I know, its been 50 for everyone else.

9. storm_ina_C_cup

I'll come back and hunt you down if it's not working by then.;)

10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I actually thought it was premium (500 posts) but I could be wrong there.