I've decided to come back.

Hey! I used to come on here a lot back when it was fusion-central. How is everyone? Well, I'll get to browsing the forums. I hope to get know everyone again and meet the newer people.

Why hello there. I snooped and checked your posts... the last one you made was the same month/year that I joined. Was it something I said? :bolt:

Anyway, welcome back! What made you decide to return?

Who are you?

Introduce yourself as if you've never been here.
My name is Kyle. I am 22 years old. I'm male. I'm an uber geek. I play video games, read tons of books, go to the Ren Fest, play D&D and WoW, etc. I'm undeniably weird.

Thanks! :)
------
Why hello there. I snooped and checked your posts... the last one you made was the same month/year that I joined. Was it something I said? :bolt:
Lol! I don't believe so.

Anyway, welcome back! What made you decide to return?
Thank you! :) Boredom, and I know Sui Generis (does he still go by that username?) in real life.

Last edited:
Yep Sui is still around. Though he stepped down as a mod quite a while ago now and hasn't been around all that much since. I think RL attacked.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey dude, glad to see you back. It's always nice to see old FC members. Hopefully you decide to stick around this time around.

See you around.

Yep Sui is still around. Though he stepped down as a mod quite a while ago now and hasn't been around all that much since. I think RL attacked.
Yeah. Real life does that sometimes.

Hey dude, glad to see you back. It's always nice to see old FC members. Hopefully you decide to stick around this time around.

See you around.
Thank you! :) I hope so too.

you mean you decided to come back again. again.

welcome back.
I don't know how many times I have been back. The point of me mentioning that would have been?

Thank you! :)