I've been looking for a forum like this for a long time!

T

TheSportsGuy

Hey guys, I'm not a n00b to forums. I've been getting on the net and posting on message boards since I was 7 or 8 (back in the days where I actually thought I was "talking" to the computer. I'm 15 now.) I use to know a couple of all around forums back then but they all died down and I just lost touch in the "all-around/general" forums. Until now, that is. I'm glad I found this site through Google.

I'll mostly be posting in the sports section (note: my alias on here is TheSportsGuy, lol, kinda a ripoff of Bill Simmons, the ESPN.com Page 2 columnist.) but I'll be looking around on the other forums as well.

I'm definitely excited to be here.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I am very excited that you've decided to join these forums, I am a big sports fan especially basketball, and by your avatar it seems like your one as well. I am hopeful that you know a lot about sports because I've been looking for a new person that knows a lot about it. Welcome to fusion central, and can't wait to see your sports knowledge.

T

TheSportsGuy

Welcome to the forums, I am very excited that you've decided to join these forums, I am a big sports fan especially basketball, and by your avatar it seems like your one as well. I am hopeful that you know a lot about sports because I've been looking for a new person that knows a lot about it. Welcome to fusion central, and can't wait to see your sports knowledge.
Thanks, man. From the posts I've seen of yours, so far it looks like we'll get along just fine when it comes to sports with a few good ol' debates here and there. I look forward to seeing you over in the sports sub-forum(s).

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I am glad that you have found this forums, and also that you joined, we need new faces who are regular posters.
You seem like a good poster, by lenght of your posts.

Have fun here, enjoy your stay and be active and I hope to see you around on other boards here.

T

TheSportsGuy

I am glad that you have found this forums, and also that you joined, we need new faces who are regular posters.
You seem like a good poster, by lenght of your posts.

Have fun here, enjoy your stay and be active and I hope to see you around on other boards here.
I'll try to be as active as I can be. Mostly on the weekends though, so don't count on me to be extremely active during weekdays with school going on, and other life priorities that are vigorously happening that I need to take care of.

Welcome...its great to see someone join thatll be an active poster :)