• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I've already won, and you just don't know it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Ok, that's what the confusion was for. Thought they changed the responses to individual ones being listed instead of the last one per topic. Well at least you have a place to put your pointless non-productive spam now, so there's no excuse.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
What kind of mental disorders do you have? And how many?
I'm only going to respond to that seriously when you deal with content honestly. It does not factor into content, only stuff behind the computer screen that I try to get away from. But once here, everything's USEFUL.

You don't get how anything works because you've already decided without me necessary.

Same applies to video work and everything else. Just watch the damned show "Monk" (re-runs) and everything's there.

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you report one more post in this damn thread I am going to punch myself in the eye so I can't see anymore

This is subtalk, isn't it? Am I missing something here?!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
If you report one more post in this damn thread I am going to punch myself in the eye so I can't see anymore

I love you, man.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Monk is likable. And a decent person. Big differences from you.
I don't care about likeabilty. I care about mutual acceptability. I have not ONE bad word to say about you as a person. Yet you have done nothing but say bad things to/about me in excess. I think you'd be a whole lot more content if you just changed your standard a little.

Plus, I do do wonderful things. You just don't see them. I have other areas where I make use of my talents. You saw a VERY small part of that in the other topic with my NHL videos. So.......... hmmm.... sorry???

Yep. I don't report stuff in sub-talk unless it's FLAME. And I think that was only BEFORE the ban.

Plus... this has the same name as the serious topic I did create. Think maybe that's part of a TRICK they're trying to do???

Ummmm..... this is concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.