• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Itunes Help

Impact

V.I.P.
Every time I try to import CD's to Itunes, it crashes on me. I can't even copy the CD to my computer and drag the files to Itunes, that crashes it too. I don't want to reinstall unless I really have to, in case I can't sync all my old files back in there. Anyone else having this issue, or have a fix?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Why would you have to import all your files again? Just save a copy of your iTunes library which should be in your iTunes folder and will actually be called "iTunes library". A reinstall is probably the best idea. I would do it before anything else since the problem seems quite clearly to be iTunes.

Impact

V.I.P.
Well, I can't currently copy any files into itunes. So if the reinstall didn't work, then I wouldn't be able to get my music back in there...does that make sense? I just wanted to avoid that if there were any other ways around it.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
. . . . yes and you can avoid that by saving a copy of your library. I know what you meant, that's why I suggested it. Locate it first. Look in your Documents folder and then the music folder and you should find an iTunes folder and inside there should be a file literally called "iTunes Library".