• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

It's Yom Kippur! Oy vey, with the fasting!

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Yom Kippur is the Jewish holiday of the Day of Atonement. It falls on the tenth day of the Hebrew month of Tishri. The Bible calls the day Yom Hakippurim (Hebrew, "Day of the Atonements"). It is one of the Yamim Noraim (Hebrew, "Days of Awe"). The day is commemorated with a 25-hour fast and intensive prayer. It is the most holy day of the Jewish year.
Source

My respects to the Jewish members of the forum. And a little

to everyone else on the forum.

Kaz

Blur

iPimp
Its bullshit. We should all get off because the Jews do! I DEMAND EQUALITY! lol

Yea, go Jewish folk though

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
The correct answer is... I'm hungry, and I can't wait for the sun to set so I can eat. It's ridiculous some of the rules... no showering, no brushing teeth, no eating or drinking, even water... I don't follow all that stuff (personal hygiene ftw), but I am fasting...

And if I've offended any of you in the past or done you any wrongs, I'm sorry and I hope you forgive me.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Yom Kippur is also home to this symbol of Israeli power.

Yom Kippur War

Way to go to the Jewish people, the state of Israel, and all people in general.

Kaz

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Ahah, when did that start? The shifting calendar for Ramadan confuses me.

Ramadan's very much like an extended Yom Kippur. I'm sorry I neglected that.

Kaz

F

FCXShogun

Ah I see, so Im not the only one fasting good to see that anyway happy fasting for those it is obliged to lol...

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Food... is delicious *munch munch munch*

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
If I had to fast for that long, I'd hit Fresh Choice and their buffet first thing.

Kaz

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Breaking News 2
L Tabletop Games 0
L Tabletop Games 0