Its Too Damn Hot in Phoenix...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamusAran86, Jul 25, 2003.

1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Yea... its frucking hot... average temp for the month of July, through the first 3 weeks of the month is 110 degrees.
    Counting that we have had high record Low tempratures (94 degree low one day, 96 degree low the day my wife had surgery on her hand) basically bad enough to get a whole news story about it :laugh:

well heres the story off of MSNBC.com

2. BlackDeatha

BlackDeatha Registered Member

Ouch, I'm glad I am not you, and even more so now, :lol: j/k

I hope you have air conditioning or somehting man, better be carefull you PC doesnt overheat too...

:evil:

3. SamusAran86

yeah... we only have a 220 dollar electric bill because of all this damn heat... its really nerve racking... im thinking of tinting all the windows in my house

I really hope the Monsoons hit so it will least cool it off a little... though the humidty really goes up when that happens

4. BlackDeatha

BlackDeatha Registered Member

Man it's just one extreem to the other there, huh...

But you could look at the upside, all those even more gay than normal prisoners there dont sound like they even get air conditioning, :lol:

:evil:

5. SamusAran86

well I have Air Conditioning and fans running at all times, because I am a hot person.... I couldnt stand to be in Tent City... with the moldy bread and all

6. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

That is pretty hot, although Phoenix is in Arizona, remember. In Omaha, we get highs in the summer of 110 sometimes, and is usually stays around 95-100 most days.

*refer to my eariler post about Nebraska weather*

7. Misao

Misao Registered Member

man i'd die if i lived in arizona OR nebraska in that case, so more power to yas. i think we reached like 105 degrees here in Denver today and i just about passed out. i just ain't made to deal with heat

8. SamusAran86

My best friend lives in Colorado... I guess what he says is true, people who live there think 90 degrees is hot

9. starfx6464

starfx6464 Awesome

Ha! That's nothin'! People here in western Washington think high 80's is hot! Man... I just laugh at most of the people here when they start their complainin' since I grew up in Kansas. Pretty funny stuff.

10. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

Kansas, eh? Then you'll probably remember the fury that is Midwesten weather. :lol:

Yeah, it gets crazy here in Nebraska. They say, "If you don't like the weather today, wait 'till tomorrow." Because that's how fickle the weather is. In winter, we'll have a week of snow, then suddenly a day will come along and the high will get up to 60 or something. Then the very next day, it'll go back to -10 wind chills. Crazy.