It's time for a good time

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Ok for all you country music fans out there do you think this line dance is an actual record, or do you think it was filmed in bits? I looked on Google Earth, and based on the "news reports" in the video, geographically speaking it could work. Thoughts?

YouTube - Alan Jackson - Good Time

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Right click the title and open in a new window, or click the video twice. Embedding is disabled for that video that's all.

i bet they filmed it all at once! with giant speakers so everyone could hear the song... but then again i bet its like lagging at the end so the people at the far ends are a little behind everyone else... its awsome if it is a record...

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's pretty awesome. It appears to go for miles and miles and miles... I wonder just how long it was?

It would have been awesome if they would have done a speed run in the helicopter and got the entire line on video.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Well from the Kentucky line to Nashville it is 35 miles

I mean you figure 35 miles in feet is 5280 feet per mile, so 35 miles would be 184,800 feet. You figure 1 person for every 5 feet on average divide 5 into 184,800 feet and you get 36,960 people. Thats a lot of extras... I mean it could work if you have a lot of time and money.

Last edited: