Its the blob! No wait, its JaMarcus Russell

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I mean really? 300 pounds?

Maybe they should try him at offensive line!

JaMarcus Russell has apparently beefed up to 300 pounds this offseason, according to the National Football Post.

The Raiders' acquisition of Jason Campbell over the weekend to go along with the presence of Bruce Gradkowski and Kyle Boller has all but ensured that Russell will be released before long. You have to believe someone out there will give him a chance, but his lack of conditioning certainly won't help.
http://www.rototimes.com/index.php?s...ball&type=home

Unity

Jedi Mind Tricks
Staff member
Crazy news, which I don't understand (if it's true).

If you were drafted so well, people are going to give you another chance on some NFL franchise. You'd have to stay in 'fighting shape' all the time if you want to earn that chance! I don't get it.

BigBob

Registered Member
I don't think he's at 300 though. He played at 260 so they could be him at 280 like I reported a month or so ago.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
280 is still pretty heavy, though. Especially for QB. There's big, then there's BIG. Wonder if he can move around the pocket without getting winded.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I brought this up a while ago in another thread, and I refuse to believe it until I see a picture.
See it with your own eyes!

but in all seriousness...wtf is he doing? 300 pounds? He wasnt any good before, what did he go through a depression or something?

ps... I realize that pic is a fake, still thought it was funny though.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
If anyone else were to sign him he'd be a third QB at best.

I doubt even the CFL would take him as a backup. He's a loser.

The worst part is the lack of a rookie pay scale has made him a rich loser.