• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

It's that time of year......

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That looks real nice! I'm assuming you painted it? It's a little creepy for me but there is definitely a market for that in the coming weeks. :)

What all is included with this auction?

Good luck with the sale. :D

palefrost

Registered Member
Is that your auction? That's really cool! The tapestry is really nice looking! If i had extra money id bid on it myself! I love Halloween time! :lol: I'm gonna keep watching and see what it closes at. I bet it brings in at least 50.00!!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya all.

Well if they want it then they will have to beat me to get it! :nod: :D
Mine, mine, all mine!! :lol:
I have a spot for my new tapestry right next to my nightmare stuff.
I can't wait to get it! One more day!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Well palefrost, not quite $50 but I'm very happy with the ending bid. :D

palefrost

Registered Member
Aww i was sure it would go for more! I bet the timing was off. If it was in October you were selling it i bet it would have gone for more! The timing is everything on ebay. Ive had items not sell one week and go off the charts the following week.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya..

Well I tried to win it and got sniped while me and kiddo was at scouts. :mad:

Don't suppose you can make a custom one? :cute:

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
If I see another tapestry that would work for an alteration, I'll get it for you.

Palefrost, I now have $30 more than I did a week ago, so I'm happy....it only took me about an hour to alter it. Thanks for your support!:D

I should be listing my ghost ship next week, I think you'll like this one Night.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I like that alteration, and I look forward to seeing more in the future. Hopefully I can bid on one for you one day.