• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Its SorD.

SorD

Hello... im SorD.

Im from England, Bristol to be exact. Ive basically joined these forums because my usual one has been BLOCKED in work, and this seems to be one the only ones i have access to. (arent you guys lucky.. ;) )

So... this could possibly be the new place to exert my daily boredom rammblings, saving me from the insanity of the work place! :D

What can i say about myself.. Im 21, My main interests include: Skateboarding, DRINKING, Clubbing, Writting Lyrics...

Anything else you want to know, just ask.

Im sure i'll get to know alot of you...

I take it generally most are from the USA?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Hi SorD, welcome to the forums!

hope you enjoy looking around and posting :) hope that you feel at home here

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
We have a Kiwi or two lurking around, and we get a few Brits and random Europeans once and a great while. Welcome, we're a good bunch and appreciate the non-American opinions you can bring.

SorD

Thanks for the welcomings, i should be posting a little more regularly now since i just got back from a short holiday...now im back to the grind :rolleyes:

Where are you from then apple?