It's snowing

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's right, it's April 27th and I wake up today to notice that it was snowing extremely hard. Eventually it's going to turn into rain, but I can't believe that it's almost the month of May and there's snow on the ground.

Another piss off is that it hasn't snowed in over two months. :mad::shake:

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
No snow for Alty, although we are having some nice sun beams today. We had enough snow 2 months ago to plunge Britain into chaos. (About 2cm by the way) :lol:. All it takes is the sight of white to destroy our society.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
You're surprised babe? This is canada haha. No snow for me tee hee! Apparently they got blasted last week or maybe the week before with like 30cm of snow. Manitoba's weather has been surprisingly stable and steady.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not surprised at all, it's just frustrating. We've been getting decent weather during the past month or so. Taken off the winter tires, some people started to grow their garden, most of the people took out the BBQ and their Patio sets, and now we get this snow.

I know it won't last long, but I just felt like venting about it a bit lol.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Well, we're coming into Autumn here, and it's a really nice day today. Not that we ever really get snow, so I'll swap you.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Did you build a snowman? :) I think it was either last year or the year before, it was snowing in the second week of april and it caused our baseball team to play in milwaukee for the opener.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Somewhere Al Gore is pissed and is cussing out the weather:lol:

P.S. I know Echoes, this is not prove either way anything about Global Warming, I just wanted to make an Al Gore joke.:)