• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

It's snowing!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anyone else getting snow yet? It's snowed twice here already, and it's doing it again right now.

One can only hope it misses the driveway.. and my car's windshield. Or even if it collects on the windshield, maybe if it could just leave a little hole right in the middle. :D

In all seriousness, I have to say that it's about time. I don't know what I would do if I lived somewhere where the weather was always the same. Change is good, especially weather changes. I don't even mind the insanely cold weather sometimes. Just not all the time. It's nice just to have a change now and then. :)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
It started snowing here yesterday, I was driving to a friends house after taking my daughter to school and it was raining, but about halfway to my friends house it started snowing, It was really pretty, but I hate getting stuck driving in it : )

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
We had snow on Thanksgiving...I LOVED IT!! I look so forward to the colder weather and snow and all the fun that goes with it!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
No snow here:D It's 70 and foggy and raining.And not the cold rain, it's the warm rain right off the ocean. Smells like the beach:nod:
Great surfing weather...
I hear the waves calling me now......

Last edited:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Snow... as in that white puffy stuff that feels like polyfil?

It doesnt usually snow here from what Ive been told. It did snow last year Christmas eve (on my way home from Florida) and Christmas day. Just these light little flurries. I had to pull over and have a good cry. Never seen the stuff until then.

I do hope it snows again this year. I want it to 'stick' one time so that I can make a snow angel and toss a real snowball at my husband (instead of those freezer frost balls)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Iggy....if you never do anything else...you have to, at least one time come up north and experience a white Christmas!:nod:
I can't imagine living somewhere without all the different seasons, each one holds something different to appreciate.
There is nothing more magical than the silence of a nightime snowfall...I'm sure all my fellow snowbuddies will agree....well almost all....there are a couple I know will disagree!!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
It is pretty but............COLD.!!! So verry cold...No way man!:lol:
No I will have to admit that it's real pretty and peacefull to sit and watch the snow fall at night..Espectialy when there is a full moon out...

Nanner

Registered Member
We've had about 3 so far that have stuck around for at least part of the day. One day it's in the teens...the next 40. Lately though it's just been cold and gloomy! Yuck!

Yes I agree.....Iggy just once do it! The kiddies will love it! Christmas in FL just wasn't Christmas time. Then again I grew up with the white stuff. We don't always have a white Christmas but it was so weird seeing all the plastic snowmen and palm trees decorated. Wearing shorts Christmas shopping. Calling home from FL on Christmas eve hearing it's a white Christmas. As much as I miss the south (even with the hurricanes) I don't miss the southern Christmas's. IMO it should be cold everywhere with snow from Dec 23rd to Jan 1st and then spring should start again. Somebody put in an order for that will ya?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well that order was a no go. We just got another 6-8 inches here. That was fun to shovel... :D

Especially since by morning there was more. :(

Roland_Jenkins

Registered Member
We got our first snow about five weeks ago. Snowing lightly since yesterday evening. We have maybe a Bobbit all together