• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

It's official: I've forgotten what sex is like

Hiei

The Hierophant
I don't think I get it.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
It's official: I don't want to hear Tuck talking about his sex life.

:barf:

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I had low expectations for this thread; I still expected better.

Dabs

Registered Member
I have your email Tuck, I'll send you something that may help with the memory *ha*

Vegito728

Registered Member
I had low expectations for this thread; I still expected better.
How much lower could your expectations get when Tucker makes a thread about his lack of a sex life?

Really. It comes as no surprise.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
You're not sexually frustrated until you shove your key into your car door and immediately want to rip it off its hinges.
------

------

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
It's official: I don't want to hear Tuck talking about his sex life.

:barf:
You never will, chum.

I have your email Tuck, I'll send you something that may help with the memory *ha*
That's so nice, but whatever it is, is not my thing, probably. For reaching out to help, though, you're on my good list.

How much lower could your expectations get when Tucker makes a thread about his lack of a sex life?

Really. It comes as no surprise.
Haha, you got me. How's the wife?

You're not sexually frustrated until you shove your key into your car door and immediately want to rip it off its hinges.
------
Am I the only one who wants to choke a bitch for being off center?

Hey, you know who that looks like: Sideshow Bob! What the rep is with those shoes??

Last edited:

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Hmmmm actually the arrow is off-center. The main body of the arrow is in line with her vahjayjay, but the arrow point is off. Seems she's chosen to be in line with one part and not the arrow. The shoes are those slip-on retro Vans that got so freaking popular with the hipster/emo/scene crowd. Still, she's not wearing Uggs.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Hmmmm actually the arrow is off-center. The main body of the arrow is in line with her vahjayjay, but the arrow point is off. Seems she's chosen to be in line with one part and not the arrow. The shoes are those slip-on retro Vans that got so freaking popular with the hipster/emo/scene crowd. Still, she's not wearing Uggs.
Is it too much to ask, O Oracle, to simply have the arrow's tip ostensibly embedded in her cooch?