It's Official, I'm scarred for life X_X

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
So my Sister-In-Law is 48 weeks prego and we're all just hanging around the house as usual. I was listening to my iTunes when I took my headphones off to the sound of , "MY WATER JUST BROKE".....fml.

So we brought her downstairs and diid the whole procedure, got the towels and shoe lace. I was on the phone with the operator and then she screwed me over bigtime with the phrase, "Do you see the baby crowning?"....I was like....huh? She asked me again, so I had to go inbetween her legs, spread the lip things and look inside.

LET ME TELL YOU....I never wanna be that close to a swollen, leaking vagina EVER again. I'm scarred for sure, the ambulance came and I was praising Hallelijah, so they took over and took her to the hospital just now.

I need a [email protected][email protected]

~Shwa

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
OMG lol.... You should have asked your brother to look... or someone else... or lied and just said Yes or No.

Go get a drink NOW!!!!

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
IN Texas, nothing is close by, ask Pam, haha. We had to wait for the ambulance to take here, taking a pregnant woman when her water broke is a suicide mission (she would kill everyone before we arrived).

I had to do it because I was the only medical personel qualified to help out (thanks to my Nursing Assistant Certification). My brother was dumb as hell.
But you better believe I washed my hands afterwards like a champ, love Bath and Body Works :D:D
~Shwa

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
omg wow ... no!
you studied medicine?
because i was like "what would you have to watch her vagina instead of her husband ? " :p haha...

congrats to your sis-in-law btw!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Are you kidding? Over here in Frisco, you can't throw a rock without hitting a hospital. I've been to them all, because my neighbor used to get a lot of migraines that wouldn't go away. I have one 2 blocks away in almost every direction. lol

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Are you kidding? Over here in Frisco, you can't throw a rock without hitting a hospital. I've been to them all, because my neighbor used to get a lot of migraines that wouldn't go away. I have one 2 blocks away in almost every direction. lol
Haha we'll I've always been up to Dallas with you and Matt, if yo haven't made a trip to Keller recently, I invite you to bfnowhere, haha.

~Shwa