It's Official, I'm scarred for life X_X

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shwa, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

So my Sister-In-Law is 48 weeks prego and we're all just hanging around the house as usual. I was listening to my iTunes when I took my headphones off to the sound of , "MY WATER JUST BROKE".....fml.

So we brought her downstairs and diid the whole procedure, got the towels and shoe lace. I was on the phone with the operator and then she screwed me over bigtime with the phrase, "Do you see the baby crowning?"....I was like....huh? She asked me again, so I had to go inbetween her legs, spread the lip things and look inside.

LET ME TELL YOU....I never wanna be that close to a swollen, leaking vagina EVER again. I'm scarred for sure, the ambulance came and I was praising Hallelijah, so they took over and took her to the hospital just now.

I need a [email protected][email protected]

~Shwa

Jeanie, wolfheart and Oooh_snap like this.

2. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

OMG lol.... You should have asked your brother to look... or someone else... or lied and just said Yes or No.

Go get a drink NOW!!!!

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

wtf? I'd be freaked too.

When my water broke, I just went to the hospital right away. No checking or whatever.

Dragon likes this.
  4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

rofl! That is hilarious. But I would feel the same if I had to do that for my sister. I'd probably turn straight.

Dragon likes this.
  5. joydivision

joydivision Registered Member

Just think one day you'll be catching your own baby. It's the miracle of life!

6. Shwa

IN Texas, nothing is close by, ask Pam, haha. We had to wait for the ambulance to take here, taking a pregnant woman when her water broke is a suicide mission (she would kill everyone before we arrived).

I had to do it because I was the only medical personel qualified to help out (thanks to my Nursing Assistant Certification). My brother was dumb as hell.
    But you better believe I washed my hands afterwards like a champ, love Bath and Body Works :D:D
    ~Shwa

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

omg wow ... no!
    you studied medicine?
    because i was like "what would you have to watch her vagina instead of her husband ? " :p haha...

congrats to your sis-in-law btw!

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Are you kidding? Over here in Frisco, you can't throw a rock without hitting a hospital. I've been to them all, because my neighbor used to get a lot of migraines that wouldn't go away. I have one 2 blocks away in almost every direction. lol

9. Shwa

Haha we'll I've always been up to Dallas with you and Matt, if yo haven't made a trip to Keller recently, I invite you to bfnowhere, haha.

~Shwa

Dragon likes this.
  10. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

LOL

Well, you guys will have to come to my place soon. Give that liquor carousel I got for Christmas a go. I can't do anything this weekend, I'm picking up my younger siblings tomorrow and I'm going to have them for the weekend.

The tags on this thread are cracking me up.
    baby, birth, gay, life, official, scarred, vagina, vaginal canal

Dragon likes this.