It's Noseybonk!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Thus we demonstrate that randomness, non sequitur, and incongruous juxtaposition are not in themselves intrinsically side-splitting.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Thus we demonstrate that randomness, non sequitur, and incongruous juxtaposition are not in themselves intrinsically side-splitting.
I'll admit that the reference to a 70's british children's character is going to be lost on the lot of you due to the fact you're all mostly American, and even if you're british, you're probably about my age and thus have never seen an episode of Jigsaw.

But I posted it anyway, because that's how I roll

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I'll admit that the reference to a 70's british children's character is going to be lost on the lot of you due to the fact you're all mostly American, and even if you're british, you're probably about my age and thus have never seen an episode of Jigsaw.

But I posted it anyway, because that's how I roll
Okay, now I see what you did there - and I empathize, because I'm probably the only member here who ever watched The Double Deckers as a kid.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Honestly, when I posted this, I was hoping to give at least one British member feelings of nostalgia. It was a long shot, and it's failed thus far.