• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

It's like taking a huge dick....

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
... you just gotta lube up and BRACE!

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
nix what does och aye the noo actually mean? I just read it in your sig and realized it's what my grandma used to say all the time when I was little. I thought she was saying "ok the now" in a weird accent and I never understood it lol.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
She's filling in for Amy.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Nixasaurus has been more vulgar lately, I think it's funny:lol:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
it's kinda like watching your dog walk around on its hind legs

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I think we'll go for the excuse that I'm filling in for Amy. :D
------
nix what does och aye the noo actually mean? I just read it in your sig and realized it's what my grandma used to say all the time when I was little. I thought she was saying "ok the now" in a weird accent and I never understood it lol.

lol is your granny scottish?

Literally translated it means oh yeah the now. But it's basically like a general lets move on the with convo sorta phrase etc.
------
it's kinda like watching your dog walk around on its hind legs
Also lol. It's not that rare I dont think.

Last edited:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
lol is your granny scottish?

Literally translated it means oh yeah the now. But it's basically like a general lets move on the with convo sorta phrase etc.
Haha no she's not. I didn't even know it was Scottish back then, just thought it's a random phrase.

Nix is terrible. I don't think I've had an IM conversation with her without her calling me a cunt or something. lolol