• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Its Like Fucking Kindergarten IN Here

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
All Agreed say "Aye."

Aye

And in the meantime
BOOBIES!

Reactions: Doc

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
At least this is our first time in Kindergarten. What's it like being the only one with facial hair Mag? (also being 3 feet taller must suck too. Those nap mats are only so big.)

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
At least this is our first time in Kindergarten. What's it like being the only one with facial hair Mag? (also being 3 feet taller must suck too. Those nap mats are only so big.)
Its not so bad except the juice boxes are too damn small. And I totally wanna tap the teacher but she totally cock blocked me!

Th3Pr3Tz3l

Registered Member
There weren't many tits in kindergarten...so did everyone GTFO? If so then how did we all pass kindergarten????!?!

So many questions...

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I skipped kindergarten. I was too good to be in one. :rolleyes: So this is how it's like huh?