• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

It's Just A Little Crush....

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Good Afternoon GF'ers :)

Recently a few of us girlies have been sharing our secrets...more importantly our secret GF crushes...

Now I wont tell theirs, thats up to them but I can say a couple of us had some similar lists.

I'll be honest I think its the sunshine that brings out the romanticist in me :)

I'd like to point out that there are a lot of reasons to get crushes on people on here, their posting style, humour, looks, happiness, geekiness... It's all about perception and I guess admiration.

Have any of you got current crushes? Or did you used to?

Ok so I'll bite the bullet...

Previously:

Millz. (I doubt this will shock anyone I was such a girl about it haha)

Currently I have little crush feelings for 4 other members.

Because of their kindness, overall conduct, how much they make me giggle and...because they're hot (only exception being one who I've never seen a picture of)

I quite like my crushes, I like to feel silly and girly :)

I also like waking up and not crushing on someone anymore! Haha. Sometimes it's nice to just be able to talk to people without blushing!

Iris

rainbow 11!
Yes! I have certainly had/have GF crushes.

I think it's perfectly normal, and it makes the forum a little more interesting.

Previously:

Rachel
Alisa
Cassie
Annnnd that might be it.

Oh! I had a SMALL one on a male member. haha! But I will never tell. Especially since it barely lasted four days.

Impact

V.I.P.
Hahaha, awesome Kibz, you actually made it. I'll answer, I have no shame

I've had quite a few crushes on GF members over my 2 or so years here. I think my first one was probably Brix right when I first joined. Then there's been SuiGeneris, Echoes and Millz. (Apparently I like the mods, must be the power positions they hold lol) Oh, and Xeilo. And yeah I have a current one...Kons (please don't read this thread haha)

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I feel I need to say my currents (because Belle told me too lol! :lol:)

Hoes, Brix, CO and Kons :)

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Yes! I have certainly had/have GF crushes.

I think it's perfectly normal, and it makes the forum a little more interesting.

Previously:

Rachel
Alisa
Cassie
Annnnd that might be it.

Oh! I had a SMALL one on a male member. haha! But I will never tell. Especially since it barely lasted four days.
I KNEW it! you tried to deny it but I knew it!

I've had crushes. That's all I have to say about that.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Well! I didn't have it right away! It wasn't until much later after she joined that it developed!

Also, I currently have two crushes, though it will be like pulling teeth to figure them out. :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never had any crushes, but I would definitely get "bizzy" with a few current members and former members.

There's been a lot of hot chicks through out the history of fc/gf. There's one girl that really sticks out, but I can't think of her username at the moment for some reason, she either had a tiger has her avatar or a picture of her.

There's one current member that is a really big hit or miss for me. But I don't want to mention that member, so I'll leave your imaginations run wild.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
There's been a lot of hot chicks through out the history of fc/gf. There's one girl that really sticks out, but I can't think of her username at the moment for some reason, she either had a tiger has her avatar or a picture of her.
Circle One, i think it was.

I've had a crush on Sui, Sephi back in the day aaaaannnnnd I think that's it; I don't have a crush on anyone at the moment.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I won't mention any names due to how obvious the answer is (it goes both ways, don't let her fool you) but I would like to thank all the female members who have ever had a crush on me. You are all awesome as well.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I have and still do have a crush on Syndicate. I know he doesn't post here any more but I still dream about him.

I don't really have 'crushes'. I only have eyes for one person. I can appreciate a nice looking man and we have nice looking posters but I've never fancied them.