It's Just A Little Crush....

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Good Afternoon GF'ers :)

Recently a few of us girlies have been sharing our secrets...more importantly our secret GF crushes...

Now I wont tell theirs, thats up to them but I can say a couple of us had some similar lists.

I'll be honest I think its the sunshine that brings out the romanticist in me :)

I'd like to point out that there are a lot of reasons to get crushes on people on here, their posting style, humour, looks, happiness, geekiness... It's all about perception and I guess admiration.

Have any of you got current crushes? Or did you used to?

Ok so I'll bite the bullet...

Previously:

Millz. (I doubt this will shock anyone I was such a girl about it haha)

Currently I have little crush feelings for 4 other members.

Because of their kindness, overall conduct, how much they make me giggle and...because they're hot (only exception being one who I've never seen a picture of)

I quite like my crushes, I like to feel silly and girly :)

I also like waking up and not crushing on someone anymore! Haha. Sometimes it's nice to just be able to talk to people without blushing!

Iris

rainbow 11!
Yes! I have certainly had/have GF crushes.

I think it's perfectly normal, and it makes the forum a little more interesting.

Previously:

Rachel
Alisa
Cassie
Annnnd that might be it.

Oh! I had a SMALL one on a male member. haha! But I will never tell. Especially since it barely lasted four days.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Hahaha, awesome Kibz, you actually made it. I'll answer, I have no shame

I've had quite a few crushes on GF members over my 2 or so years here. I think my first one was probably Brix right when I first joined. Then there's been SuiGeneris, Echoes and Millz. (Apparently I like the mods, must be the power positions they hold lol) Oh, and Xeilo. And yeah I have a current one...Kons (please don't read this thread haha)

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Yes! I have certainly had/have GF crushes.

I think it's perfectly normal, and it makes the forum a little more interesting.

Previously:

Rachel
Alisa
Cassie
Annnnd that might be it.

Oh! I had a SMALL one on a male member. haha! But I will never tell. Especially since it barely lasted four days.
I KNEW it! you tried to deny it but I knew it!

I've had crushes. That's all I have to say about that.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Well! I didn't have it right away! It wasn't until much later after she joined that it developed!

Also, I currently have two crushes, though it will be like pulling teeth to figure them out. :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never had any crushes, but I would definitely get "bizzy" with a few current members and former members.

There's been a lot of hot chicks through out the history of fc/gf. There's one girl that really sticks out, but I can't think of her username at the moment for some reason, she either had a tiger has her avatar or a picture of her.

There's one current member that is a really big hit or miss for me. But I don't want to mention that member, so I'll leave your imaginations run wild.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
There's been a lot of hot chicks through out the history of fc/gf. There's one girl that really sticks out, but I can't think of her username at the moment for some reason, she either had a tiger has her avatar or a picture of her.
Circle One, i think it was.

I've had a crush on Sui, Sephi back in the day aaaaannnnnd I think that's it; I don't have a crush on anyone at the moment.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I won't mention any names due to how obvious the answer is (it goes both ways, don't let her fool you) but I would like to thank all the female members who have ever had a crush on me. You are all awesome as well.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I have and still do have a crush on Syndicate. I know he doesn't post here any more but I still dream about him.

I don't really have 'crushes'. I only have eyes for one person. I can appreciate a nice looking man and we have nice looking posters but I've never fancied them.