• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

It's Friday the 13th! EEK!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just in time for Halloween (well almost), but it's as close as any Friday the 13th is every going to get to Halloween. (Technically it could be closer if it was in November, but that's after the fact and too close to Christmas..)

ANYWAY, hope everybody stays inside today. Don't want to run into any bad luck. :)

I'm kidding of course, but it's still fun to make a big deal out of such a day. :D

Dragon

V.I.P.
Bad luck has struck for me. It is inventory day at the store. I will be going in to work this morning for a few hours to handle the store accounting stuff and then I will be coming back to the store at 4pm and won't be leaving the store till 1am. At least I have tomorrow off.

But I do hope that everyone has a safe day today. Don't walk under ladders, break mirrors or tip salt over.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
It's just a number, but that number will definately raise the haunted houses #'s tonight! :D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
well I don't know if it had anything to do with the day but my day was turned upside down and in the end I have to work on Saturday :(

Dragon

V.I.P.
Bad luck has struck one of our customers. We had an aisle stack of cat litter pails and it toppled over and hit a customer in the back of the head and perhaps broked one of her toes. I was in another aisle and I heard my manager say call 911 and I went over to the aisle to help my manager out. The paramedics arrived and I left the aisle so that they can do their job and the customer was taken to the hospital. I asked me manager if she was going to be ok and she said yeah.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's too bad. Hopefully she will be ok and not feel the need to sue for millions.. ;)

My feeling is that bad things happen every day but people tend to focus on them more on superstitious days such as the 13th. It's unrelated though if you ask me. :)