It's Friday Night..........

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
.......and what the hell are you doing sitting in front of a computer screen. Get out, smoke a joint, have a brew, get laid, live a little for God sakes!

:cool: Hoosier :cool:

Note: This is now the OFFICIAL "It's Friday Night" thread. Every Friday night it will be reopened for posting. This is the place to be! So cancel that movie, tell your woman you have plans, and sit your ass down and let the good times roll.

C

Circle_One

.......and what the hell are you doing sitting in front of a computer screen. Get out, smoke a joint, have a brew, get laid, live a little for God sakes!

:cool: Hoosier :cool:
Well, for me, weed is NOT my personal narcotic of choice ;), so that's out of the question. I'm in because I'm heading out tomorrow night and didn't wanna get a babysitter for tonight too, I AM drinking a beer and I can't get laid because my boyfriend is on stupid tour with his band! (Not really stupid, I'm actually proud of him, I'm just bitter at the moment because I'm home alone, not getting laid :().

You can always come to my house circle...surrre there's like a 6 year age difference...(you're 23 at least i thought you said you were) but that doesn't mean I can't sling it :p

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Well, for me, weed is NOT my personal narcotic of choice ;), so that's out of the question. I'm in because I'm heading out tomorrow night and didn't wanna get a babysitter for tonight too, I AM drinking a beer and I can't get laid because my boyfriend is on stupid tour with his band! (Not really stupid, I'm actually proud of him, I'm just bitter at the moment because I'm home alone, not getting laid :().
Replace that word with won't, because from what I've seen you most certainly wouldn't have a problem getting laid if you wanted to. :eek:

:cool: Hoosier. :cool:

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Bah, parents won't let me leave the house because I'm sick. I was going to hit the dance at the local all-girls school, but bah. I need my license.

EDIT: Circle's 25, Blur.

Kaz

C

Circle_One

You can always come to my house circle...surrre there's like a 6 year age difference...(you're 23 at least i thought you said you were) but that doesn't mean I can't sling it :p
Heh! I'm 25, so that makes it an 8 year age difference ;) Aaaannnnd illegal, hehehe :p <3