• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I <3 GF Its Been A Minute

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
You know what happens when you google yourself and various usernames youve used?

Memories and feels happen.

Havent been here in nearly 8 years.
Ive completed puberty, graduated high school and college, moved 3 times, and started two careers.

What's up bitches?

dDave

V.I.P.
Wow! Been a very long time. Welcome back!

I took a several year break from this place. Only returned midway through last year.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Wow! Been a very long time. Welcome back!

I took a several year break from this place. Only returned midway through last year.
Dave, I vaguely remember you.

You dont happen to be a Libertarian, dont you?

dDave

V.I.P.
Dave, I vaguely remember you.

You dont happen to be a Libertarian, dont you?
I can see how my avatar may make it appear that way!

I like a lot of what libertarians have to say. I am, however, more of a Constitutional conservative. I am socially and economically conservative whereas a libertarian is generally economically conservative and potentially socially liberal in some regards. I disagree with the degree of isolationism most Libertarians support but do support scaling back our presence across the globe (without decreasing military strength)

I believe very strongly in limited government and am a big fan of liberty though.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome back.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! It's been a freaking long time. How old are you now?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Magnuuuummmmmmm!