TV Its Always Sunny in Philly Season 6

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Millz, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Starts this Thursday the 16th of September on FX...

I might be more excited about this then the new South Park episodes haha

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010

2. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

You mean theres a fifth season?! Wow! Yah i watched the first 4 seasons of that. HILARIOUS!

3. Millz

Smel...

Go to Hulu.com and you can watch three episodes and they switch em out every so often...they've been showing season 5 episodes the past couple of months.

4. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

or I could just download all of season 5 using bit torrent... =P

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Bingo! I'll be caught up on this show in no time.

Devito taking bong rips? Awesome.

6. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Yeah, I'm pumped for this. Always Sunny is a brilliantly hilarious show. I was so excited when they started showing it on Comedy Central.

7. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

I love this show so much, but I can never figure out when it's on here. It's on some random channel at a random time. I will have to keep an eye out to see where and when the new season is on. I remember the first time I heard about this show, which was only about a year ago. Me and my friends whould watch like 3 or 4 episodes every Sunday night. I will definitely be following the new season.

8. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Reminder! The new season starts tonight in 45ish minutes! (Here at least. Not sure about other time zones.)

9. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Funny episode. Charlie always makes me laugh, no matter what he does. I knew a girl with a dead tooth once. Not pleasant. Haha.

10. Millz

Charlie wasn't his usual crazy self but he is marrying Frank so that's funny enough right there haha.

Are they going to make Mac a gay character? Because I've always wondered myself about that guy. Funny 1st episode.