Its Almost Halloween!! Own your own Haunted House!!!

Oh Krom, you took on a biggy here. I'm watching you. I have to tell you though, $5000 is barely a drop in the bucket, (this will just cover your insurance premium)I set up HH for a living so I say this with experience. Please let me know if you need any advice, or links where to purchase items. I do think it's a great idea and wish you the best of luck!

kromsales

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Oh Krom, you took on a biggy here. I'm watching you. I have to tell you though, $5000 is barely a drop in the bucket, (this will just cover your insurance premium)I set up HH for a living so I say this with experience. Please let me know if you need any advice, or links where to purchase items. I do think it's a great idea and wish you the best of luck!
You inspired me!! :) Any advice would be great!!!

I would look into insurance and license first, these are the biggest obstacles. After that, everything is a lot easier. I'm glad that I inspired you, thanks for letting me know! :)

kromsales

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
I would look into insurance and license first, these are the biggest obstacles. After that, everything is a lot easier. I'm glad that I inspired you, thanks for letting me know! :)
We thought that insurance would be expensive..but i added to my listing that the winning bidder will be responsible to cover that :) As far as licesnse goes we were going to go this week to find out about it. Just were sure where to go. I was going to do some calling around LOL But if you know that would be great :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I added this to my watch list and it sounds GREAT!! I will be keeping a close eye on this one it looks FUN!! Good luck on it Krom!!!

Oh and if the put cameras in there I would DEFENTALY want to watch! That would be OH SO funny!!!!!

Last edited:
kromsales said:
We thought that insurance would be expensive..but i added to my listing that the winning bidder will be responsible to cover that :) As far as licesnse goes we were going to go this week to find out about it. Just were sure where to go. I was going to do some calling around LOL But if you know that would be great :)
Since every city has their own codes, I would give the city a call and see if there are any zoning issues. Believe me this will be the hardest part for you, once approval is given, you have made it over your first hurdle. I am so excited for you, I hope it's approved. This is gonna be fun!

kromsales

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
I added this to my watch list and it sounds GREAT!! I will be keeping a close eye on this one it looks FUN!! Good luck on it Krom!!!

Oh and if the put cameras in there I would DEFENTALY want to watch! That would be OH SO funny!!!!!
Thanks! I am not really looking to make money off of it. Its just something we have always wanted to do kwim? I am so excited. I really hope it sells!!

angelspeak said:
Since every city has their own codes, I would give the city a call and see if there are any zoning issues. Believe me this will be the hardest part for you, once approval is given, you have made it over your first hurdle. I am so excited for you, I hope it's approved. This is gonna be fun!
We are in the country so the zoning issues are not a problem :) The people down the road did this years ago and they said they had no problem..just had to inform the sheriffs dept..they made them get security and all was good :)

Last edited:
kromsales said:
Thanks! I am not really looking to make money off of it. Its just something we have always wanted to do kwim? I am so excited. I really hope it sells!!

We are in the country so the zoning issues are not a problem :) The people down the road did this years ago and they said they had no problem..just had to inform the sheriffs dept..they made them get security and all was good :)
Ohhhh, yeah!! I'm watching for the sell then! I have tons of hints for you...and believe me you WILL make money!

kromsales

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Ohhhh, yeah!! I'm watching for the sell then! I have tons of hints for you...and believe me you WILL make money!

I hope it does go!! This is going to be soooo much fun!! I have always wanted to do something like this!! Plus I love the idea to be able to give some food to the bank..they are hurting for it right now. Now how to get GP to look at it!~! LMAO Any tips or suggestions are highly welcome!! We figure we need to start planning it now to have it done in time.