It's almost four in the morning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oxyMORON, Apr 11, 2008.

1. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

This is what I get for procrastinating. It's four in the morning and I'm still not done with homework. I also have a quiz/test in 6 out of 7 classes tomorrow (or today?). I've never stayed up so late before. I feel like crap, and I still won't learn my lesson.

so when's the latest you've stayed up?

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Wow. I'm up for school. When I got home yesterday at about four I went to bed. I woke up once when Phoenix called me and again when my friend DJ called me, but other than that I slept right up until my alarm went off.

During winter break, I think, my friend spent the night at my house and we had a Buffy marathon. We watched the second season on the computer the entire night. We went to bed at about nine in the morning.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

bah. well at least you had fun.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I stayed up throughout the night because of insomnia.

An important lesson: DO not nap or sleep for less than 5 hours. It's best to stick it out and let adrenaline take over and get you through the day. If you nap or sleep for less than 5 hours you'll feel like crap when you get up.

5. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

So instead of realising how late it is and getting on with your work, you decided to make a thread about it? You really are a procrastinater :lol:
    I've stayed up stupidly late sometimes, Like I've been going to bed at 10 in the Morning. I hate it when my sleeping pattern is thrown off though, I just feel ill.

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Ive stayed up beyond 6 am and all night before for a a couple papers. One math semester paper that was 90% of my grade in a seminar class.

To be honest I always crash as soon as I can after an all-nighter.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I remember being awake at least 33 hours straight, while doing my thesis. Then I slept for one whole day the next day. LOL

8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I've pulled a few all nighters in my day :tired: stayed up all day, all night then all day again. It's pretty rough.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I went to sleep 6am last night, and woke up an hour after for school, was on the phone with this girl from 12 to 6am, and I lost count of how many times we said Bye, but a new convo always popped up.

10. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I stayed up till 5 am playing in Vegas on night, it wasn't a good idea however since I had to drive home at 9 am the next day. I actually know I fell asleep on the road a few times and don't really remeber the first 1 1/2 hours much. Luckily we stopped (I was driving my car but following another) in St George to visit family and that woke me up enough to make the other 3 1/2 hours. I certainely don't recommend doing that ever though and have no idea how something horrible didn't happen.