It's almost four in the morning

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
This is what I get for procrastinating. It's four in the morning and I'm still not done with homework. I also have a quiz/test in 6 out of 7 classes tomorrow (or today?). I've never stayed up so late before. I feel like crap, and I still won't learn my lesson.

so when's the latest you've stayed up?

Iris

rainbow 11!
Wow. I'm up for school. When I got home yesterday at about four I went to bed. I woke up once when Phoenix called me and again when my friend DJ called me, but other than that I slept right up until my alarm went off.

During winter break, I think, my friend spent the night at my house and we had a Buffy marathon. We watched the second season on the computer the entire night. We went to bed at about nine in the morning.

I stayed up throughout the night because of insomnia.

An important lesson: DO not nap or sleep for less than 5 hours. It's best to stick it out and let adrenaline take over and get you through the day. If you nap or sleep for less than 5 hours you'll feel like crap when you get up.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
This is what I get for procrastinating. It's four in the morning and I'm still not done with homework. I also have a quiz/test in 6 out of 7 classes tomorrow (or today?). I've never stayed up so late before.
So instead of realising how late it is and getting on with your work, you decided to make a thread about it? You really are a procrastinater :lol:
I've stayed up stupidly late sometimes, Like I've been going to bed at 10 in the Morning. I hate it when my sleeping pattern is thrown off though, I just feel ill.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Ive stayed up beyond 6 am and all night before for a a couple papers. One math semester paper that was 90% of my grade in a seminar class.

To be honest I always crash as soon as I can after an all-nighter.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I remember being awake at least 33 hours straight, while doing my thesis. Then I slept for one whole day the next day. LOL

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I've pulled a few all nighters in my day :tired: stayed up all day, all night then all day again. It's pretty rough.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I went to sleep 6am last night, and woke up an hour after for school, was on the phone with this girl from 12 to 6am, and I lost count of how many times we said Bye, but a new convo always popped up.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I stayed up till 5 am playing in Vegas on night, it wasn't a good idea however since I had to drive home at 9 am the next day. I actually know I fell asleep on the road a few times and don't really remeber the first 1 1/2 hours much. Luckily we stopped (I was driving my car but following another) in St George to visit family and that woke me up enough to make the other 3 1/2 hours. I certainely don't recommend doing that ever though and have no idea how something horrible didn't happen.