• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

It's a pleasure to meet you all

Revo

Hello everybody, my name is Revo and I'm new here.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to General Forum, Revo! Where are you from? Do you work, go to school? What are some of your interests?

Tell us a little about yourself, and enjoy browsing the threads!

shelgarr

Registered Member
Hi and welcome. Join in and post a lot.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to GF! :D Are you in Hawaii or Alaska? Did you get any snow yet? We still dont have any snow here yet. :stare: What are your fav topics? Mine are music and snow.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi Revo. Welcome to GF. Hopefully you come back to make more posts. We always welcome new members with new ideas and a new way of thinking. Enjoy your time with us and do share some more info about yourself! :hi:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Hey Welcome here :)

Dabs

Registered Member
Hiya!
And welcome.....hope you enjoy it here *smiles*

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hello Revo and welcome to GeneralForum, where it's not just a forum, but in fact, it is a way of life. I just might cry myself to sleep if you don't enjoy your stay here. Actually naw, doesn't effect me much if you do or don't, but I can definitely assure you that you will enjoy your stay here.