• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

It's a Boy!!!!!!!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all.

Well we have had an interesting night/morning.
My son was born at 8:55am today. He weighed 7lbs and 5 ounces.
We are all doing fine. All is good in the universe :lol:

His name is Gabriel Ryan. We will be bringing him home on sunday (as long as all goes well)

I will be off the air for a few days so have fun and may all your sales go through the roof!

Catch ya later....

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Congrats Night!! that is awesome!!

hope everyone is doing well and is getting well needed rest. :nod:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Congratulations, glad to hear everyone's doing well. I'm sure big brother is thrilled with the new addition!:)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Night congrats! Hope you and the family are all doing well, especially the new guy!

Santa is going to have to doublecheck his list for the new addition! ;)

Wouldn't want him to be left out in a few weeks. :D

doubles2004

Registered Member
Congrats Nightsurfer.

nani1987

Registered Member
Hi,
congrats....... haven't been here in a bit....... wow, boy I missed alot.....
I am happy for you....
nani

Alan

Registered Member
Congrats!!! and welcome to Parenthood. Hope you enjoy every moment of your parenting...God bless your child. May he have a long life.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya..Thanks Alan and Nani. (long time no see lady)

Well he Gabriel is doing just fine..He is cutting teeth 2 at the same time.
But he is a good kid. And his big brother is having a blast..He likes the big bro job.

Now I just have to keep him from poping on my computer when i'm working..I just got this one so I want to keep it for a while..:D

But all in all we are doing just fine :nod: