italy is all fake!!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by RajaB, Jul 12, 2006.

1. RajaB

RajaB Guest

i knew italy was a fake team having all the fake injuries but wen i searched up italy practice or something like that on google it showed them practicing fake injuries!

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I'm pretty sure ALL pro soccer teams do that. It's just like flopping in the NBA. People need to do what they need to do to win. I guess faking's one of them :D

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Lol, I never watch soccer and even I knew that soccer players are trained to fall. Hey, if you've gotten act like a squad of little bitches to win a game . . . well, what are you going to do besides copy them?

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Oh it's obvious they do practice diving, just because if they can get a yellow card on someone and get a free kick, that might change the entire game then they'll do it, I knew this already I saw it on television like four years ago. It's pretty pathetic if you ask me.

5. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

It's not too pathetic. I mean it's kind've sad to think that they are practicing falls, but if you think about it France did it too. Thats the only reason ZZ got that goal in the Final against Italy. Dives in the box are really common, beause they get a free shot. Whats wrong with that? Take every advantage you can get, besides most of the time they don't even get the call.

6. FCXShogun

FCXShogun Guest

Well then it show clearly that you dont watch soccer much, LOL dont you know when it come to flopping/acting Italain is the best and most famous at that (no offense to anyone), this is where as everyone said get its wimpy image from but come to think of it, if you want to win you want to pla hard but more importantly is playing smart and I guess thats what they are doing...

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Australia Vs Italy

Lucas Neill accidentaly trips Groso..Groso falls on ground and starts faking
    When the ref gave a free kick..He standed up and had a grin on his face

they are *ucking fakes

8. IntheNet

IntheNet Guest

Nahhh... diving is bad form... it's not an advantage and it should be banned...start red-carding soccer players for it and coaches that promote it... far too many games have been settled by a dive (half of those grab the wrong body part that got bumped!) and it makes the game too juvenile....