IT Manager Involved In Prostitution

Discussion in 'Technology' started by tommy, Sep 29, 2006.

1. tommy

tommy New Member

It was reported that an IT manager from Deutsche Bank was arrested and charged for prostitution. Teresa Higgins, an IT manager from a London office of Deutsche Bank had run into serious problems with a drug habit and personal issues. During the day, Teresa Higgins would work on an IT helpdesk, but by night she prowled the streets of central London as a prostitute.

Described as a loner, her bosses and colleagues were in total shock over these illegal activities. She was regarded as being a hard working manager but after the arrest for prostitution, Teresa Higgins was dismissed from her job. As a result of this shocking revelation, she has now re-located and moved abroad. There is no doubt that the reputation of her work and of Deutsche Bank may well have suffered.

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Do you have a link?

Hard to believe that a person working for a major (German?) bank would need to be a prostitute. I guess everyone has their own little secrets, eh? It's kind of how you never know if there's a serial killer living right next door to you.

3. Hoosierhunter

Hoosierhunter New Member

That is sad news. I feel sad for her. What must have happened to put her in such a place?