It. Is. Aaron. Lee. What's up. Gee?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hyperdunk, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Hyperdunk

Hyperdunk New Member

Hey ;D My name is Aaron Lee, I am 16 years of age and from the UK, London I love to play Basketball and I am known to fiddle around on the bass guitar. My favourite Basketball player of all time is Michael Jordan at my favourite team is the Bulls. :p

I like to make new friends and I usually fit in quite well... So yeah! ^^ Hey~​

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I bet you're going to get along with Babe Ruth. He should be along shortly to welcome you, as well.

Welcome to the forums. Have a look around, there's lots to discuss, so you better get going!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, don't take this personal when I say this, but please change your writing style. Make it so it's easier to read for the other members.

None the less, glad to have you here. I'm a huge Basketball fan myself, and Michael Jordan is my second favorite player of all-time after Vince Carter. Hopefully you'll decide to stick around.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you around.

Always nice to see a new member who likes sports.

5. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

We don't care who you are and where you're from unless you stick around.

Welcome!

6. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

lol good old elly with her wonderful welcomes!!!

Welcome young one!

7. Double-R

Double-R Registered Member

Welcome to the boards, Aaron.

MJ will forever be one of the greatest in my book. Much respect to him, especially since I'm not too much a basketball fan.

Anyways, enjoy yourself.

8. Hyperdunk

Hyperdunk New Member

Hei - I'm sure I will. :)

Babe Ruth - Don't worry, I don't always type like this, I'm just suffering from slight insomnia problems at the moment. ^_^"

Millz - Thanks, nice to see a fellow sports fan?

Elly - o.0 Kay <3

Kibi - Thanks. ^_^

Double R - I'm glad you appreciate him, thanks for your welcome. ^_^

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hey!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you decide to stick around because this place is a great place to hang :)

10. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Ugh, another sports fan 'ey? Fine. I hope you post outside of the sports forum as well, or this will be our last contact, I am afraid to say!
    But welcome nonetheless. Hope you enjoy your time here with us.