It. Is. Aaron. Lee. What's up. Gee?

Hey ;D My name is Aaron Lee, I am 16 years of age and from the UK, London I love to play Basketball and I am known to fiddle around on the bass guitar. My favourite Basketball player of all time is Michael Jordan at my favourite team is the Bulls. :p

I like to make new friends and I usually fit in quite well... So yeah! ^^ Hey~​

Hiei

The Hierophant
I bet you're going to get along with Babe Ruth. He should be along shortly to welcome you, as well.

Welcome to the forums. Have a look around, there's lots to discuss, so you better get going!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, don't take this personal when I say this, but please change your writing style. Make it so it's easier to read for the other members.

None the less, glad to have you here. I'm a huge Basketball fan myself, and Michael Jordan is my second favorite player of all-time after Vince Carter. Hopefully you'll decide to stick around.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
lol good old elly with her wonderful welcomes!!!

Welcome young one!

Double-R

Registered Member
Welcome to the boards, Aaron.

MJ will forever be one of the greatest in my book. Much respect to him, especially since I'm not too much a basketball fan.

Anyways, enjoy yourself.

Hei - I'm sure I will. :)

Babe Ruth - Don't worry, I don't always type like this, I'm just suffering from slight insomnia problems at the moment. ^_^"

Millz - Thanks, nice to see a fellow sports fan?

Elly - o.0 Kay <3

Kibi - Thanks. ^_^

Double R - I'm glad you appreciate him, thanks for your welcome. ^_^

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Ugh, another sports fan 'ey? Fine. I hope you post outside of the sports forum as well, or this will be our last contact, I am afraid to say!
But welcome nonetheless. Hope you enjoy your time here with us.