It amazes me how stupid people are on youtube.

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Clear_Note, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

Here's a few arguments that I've seen on a few videos.

It's a theory. Just like gravity. Idiot.

People use this defense alot. I find it funny. It's called adapting and evolving over millions of years. Just because the person can't figure out how evolution works they default to intelligent design by a giant invisible being that supports slavery and mass murder.

I know this is one of the less serious ones, but...I...I just don't know what to say about this except:
    *facepalm*

Vegito728 likes this.

2. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

If you go on any trumpet vid on youtube, you see the same dumb shit...I dont want to repeat it, but here is an extreme example

YouTube - Solo Trumpet Duet

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I believe in evalushin.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Sounds like a sushi dish.

5. Clear_Note

Hey I just remembered another one someone said.

[sarcasm]Yeah, the bible is immediately correct, because apparently 99.999% is an actual representation that he studied and figured out because he's a top scientist.[/sarcasm]

Vegito728 likes this.
  6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

When I viewed some classical pieces on youtube, some of the comments were completely stupid but they probably felt like they were some kind of music experts (which is more irritating - the fact they have no clue how stupid they are).

Or one stupid person argues with another stupid person. :lol:

Same goes for newspapers online where people can leave comments after an article. Some of the comments are just....*facepalm*

7. Clear_Note

Hey I found another one. This one is particularly annoying because it's just a generalization that this dick thinks is truth.

No, false. Atheists worship nothing. SATANISTS worship satan.

Is it just me or are youtubers getting stupider and stupider every day?

Vegito728 likes this.
  8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Liez. Atheists worship Athe.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I agree.

:-o:shifteyes:

10. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

Shhhhh. Dammit, that's a secret. Now Illuminati operatives will have to be sent to wipe your mind, and you'll have nobody but yourself to blame for it.