• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Issues with Sql 2000

goroso1

Hi everybody,

I need help with an issue on Sql, We just migrated to Active directory and one of the user is having problem running the sql enterprise manager. when he clicks on the enterprise manager the screen disappears. he is running SQL 2000 on windows 2000 . Pls can someone help.

leopard22

Registered Member
Did you install the latest service pack for it?

I don't know much about the process, but found a microsoft answer to someone having difficulty opening the enterprise manager (or having it hang) which might be helpful. It suggests installing all the available service packs and some other stuff.

Here's the link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q282416/

Good luck! :cool:

leopard22

Registered Member
No problem. Did that knowledge base thing answer your question? Sometimes the Microsoft support site is just the dumbest thing on the planet, but sometimes I actually find answers that work in the real world there too.

If that didn't help, just post a "help me, help me" notice again and maybe someone who actually knows something about Sql 2000 who is on the board will probably answer. :)