• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Issues with Mozilla Firefox and ebay?

MJonesMBA2001

Registered Member
OK, I'm sorry for being so much of a pest here, but I have another question.

Are there any known issues with using Mozilla Firefox with ebay? I am a faithful Firefox user, but I still have Internet Explorer, because Firefox sometimes doesn't load plug-ins right.

Well, I think ebay is one of those scenarios. The part where you go to sell an auction doesn't have all the features, and I noticed that the hit counter has stopped at 525 for my Darth Vader pork chop auction, but if I go to Internet Explorer, the counter and all other features work fine.

Do I have some settings in Firefox done wrong or something? It is the latest version of Firefox, version 1.0.1 I think.

helpisontheway

Registered Member
I myself have my auction sitting at 43 views yet... I know that people have viewed it since the point of 43 views... I also use Mozilla but refuse to even attempt running my IE... any ideas on this?

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Woo HOO!!! Added 5 hits with the refresh button... hehehe... I tried it three times in hopes it would do it again!! hahaha... now only if Mozilla could produce some bids...

There is an update I checked... came out yesterday on the 11th...

http://www.mozilla.org/security/