• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Israeli troops enter Lebanon

C

Cheezewiz

Yeah, shows that Piccolo also has some ignorance. ;)
Ok tell me this Piccolo, what is being invented from this war, to help the world?

T

The Comrade

Piccolo said:
No I am not, the military has these things called contracts with MANY civilian run companies.

The internet may have been developed there, but once again, the United States is what made the internet what it is today.
so DARPA made the first tcp/ip protocol. they certainly didn't make it what it is today. commerical companies did.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You seem to fail to realize that the military, and the government, dish out huge sums of money to many of these companies, well did back in the day, to develop various equipment, etc.

Well there Cheez, we wont really know until after the war is done and over...will we? What kind of stupid ass question is that? Most likely it will have to do with some kind of survival gear for desert climates, etc.

C

Cheezewiz

Survival gear, oh wow that is so revolutionary. Once this war is over, I am going to A&F and get me some. It's gonna help me a lot in my daily life. And Piccolo, how do you know the military gives money to these companies. Wouldn't it be the oposite, since the military needs the money, the companies make plenty off of the people.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The military has contracts out with various companies for equipment, vehicles, etc. You can probably look it up yourself, but I have plenty of experience with the Marines and Army as it is.