• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Israeli troops enter Lebanon

C

Cheezewiz

Well for one, i have never heard that Israel has been getting bombed like they have been bombing Lebanon, not even close. And well this world needs a little more hippies than killers.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah, what the world needs is a bunch of pacifists who'd rather take hits of ecstacy and LSD all day then people who arent afraid to defend what they believe in.

Why do you think Israel invaded Lebanon in the first place? Hmmm...thats a tough one, maybe because Lebanon is a country that harbors terrorists that constantly bomb Israel with bus bombs, or just blowing up random places. Yet you dont seem to give a damn about all the people Israel's lost due to the terrorist attacks over the years. They finally have had enough, and are doing what needs to be done.

C

Cheezewiz

Hey i never said Lebonese terrorists should attack Israeli people. I just say that there is a better way than killing tons of innocents.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The killing of innocent is not deliberate genius, it is just a part of war, that will always happen.

K

Kilian_Germany

Why do you think Israel invaded Lebanon in the first place? Hmmm...thats a tough one, maybe because Lebanon is a country that harbors terrorists that constantly bomb Israel with bus bombs, or just blowing up random places. Yet you dont seem to give a damn about all the people Israel's lost due to the terrorist attacks over the years. They finally have had enough, and are doing what needs to be done.
But the terrorists are not Lebanon ase state. The Hisbollah kidnapped two israel soldiers and the israel army attack Lebanon. Trough the war today more than 500 people are murdered. Thats not relatively to two soldiers.

The Hisbollah was created after a israel attack in the past.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hisbollah

(I know Wikipedia isnt a good source)

Its unfortunately just naturally that there develops a terror-organization like the Hisbollah.

C

Cheezewiz

I agree with KG. Two soldiers isn't worth over 500 lives. Israel has a right to defend its people, but not by destroying all the other people.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Killan, and Cheeze, for the last time the whole conflict is a HELL OF A LOT MORE COMPLICATED then just what happened with the two soldiers! How long does it take for that to sink in exactly?

C

Cheezewiz

I totally agree with that video. This is a futile war, and it is just killing people.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Then I certainly hope you dont support the war in Afganistan or Iraq for that matter.